The Class of 1999
Celebrating 15 Years Since Graduation
The Class of 1999 is celebrating its 15th Reunion in the spring! We look forward to welcoming you to the College of Charleston Alumni Association's Alumni Weekend on May 2-4, 2014 for festivities recognizing this reunion milestone for family, friends and classmates of 1999.
The Class of 1999 classmates and the other alumni celebrating reunions who give at least $35 to the Reunion Challenge will have access to purchase discounted $75 tickets (limited quantity, first-come first-serve) to the Class Reunion VIP area at A Charleston Affair on Saturday, May 3rd. This all-reunion celebration will be in Craig Courtyard directly across from the Cistern Yard and A Charleston Affair.
To make a gift to the College of Charleston Fund or purchase your VIP tickets, contact Ryan Small '01 in the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843)953-1833.
Included in your discounted ticket:
- Private celebration area with security
- Full bar
- Enhanced menu
- Private restrooms
- Unlimited access to this area as well as A Charleston Affair general admission areas
- Individual areas will be provided for each of the ten reunion classes.
Some restrictions apply:
- You must be celebrating a class reunion AND have given a gift of $35 or more to the College of Charleston Fund in order to purchase no more than two $75 discounted tickets (giving date must be between July 1, 2013 to April 25, 2014).
- Reunion classmates and guests must be 21 to attend.
- Tickets are non-transferrable (ID is required and must match the registered name).
Additional event details will be sent out via broadcast email, so update your contact information in order to receive correspondence from the College.
If you would like to assist the Alumni Office with your reunion, please let us know! Alumni who volunteer to rally their classmates to attend the reunion ALWAYS have stronger participation!
Class Reunion Giving Challenge!
The Class Reunion Giving Challenge is in full swing! The ten classes celebrating reunions in 2014 (2009, 2004, 1999, 1994, 1989, 1984, 1979, 1974, 1969 and 1964) are going to battle with one another to determine which individual classes can accumulate the highest total giving and the highest percent of giving to the CofC Fund between July 1, 2013 and April 25, 2014.
In Spring 2013, a total of 377 alumni celebrating a reunion participated in the Class Reunion Challenge and gave a total of almost $50,000 to the CofC Fund!
Check out your class' progress here!